Coffee Wars 5: Main Index
This outstanding page is your one-stop shop for all matters related to
the fifth Coffee War, conducted July 30, 2004 at
in Las Vegas. Coffee Wars is many things: a competition between enthusiasts,
a spine-tingling stunt, a gesture of goodwill, a grand social engineering
experiment... we could go on. Whatever it is, though, we've done it five
times, and each time we have derived a great deal of pleasure.
It is not enough merely to organize and conduct the contest: we must also
share the outcome with the coffee-drinking world, and that's what this
web page is all about. It's verbose, but that's part of the fun. Here
are the topics that your coffee leaders have undertaken to address this
Phew! Writing up a Coffee War is not as easy as it looks, for the record.
We look forward to seeing you next year.
- Story: The full and complete story of CoffeeWars 5
- Credits: Thanks to all who participated, and greetz to some others...
hope nobody got overlooked
- Scores: The scores, and analysis thereof
- Spreadsheet: The raw ballot data, so you can do your own analysis (in
OpenOffice format this year). All judges' comments are preserved, verbatim
- Announcement: The CoffeeWars 5 Announcement (Call for Beans)
- Speech: The CoffeeWars 5 awards speech from the Defcon closing ceremony
- Forms: The judging and entry
forms (in .PDF format)
- Pictures: Multimedia archive (photos by MadHat and others)
This page is maintained by Foofus.
Please direct any comments to foofus at foofus dot net.